Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1854380/001
Date posted 20 September 2022philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 financial-services Taguig City Taguig city PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Audit Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Audit Manager Role:
In this role, you will be effectively managing the activities of investigation audit and ensure tasks are undertaken in accordance to the internal audit investigation framework. Completion of investigations within the specified timeline to ensure critical issues are highlighted/presented to management promptly for immediate corrective action.
- Design and implement audit methodology/framework/approach/guidance/practices that are in line with the international IIA standards
- Stay abreast of the changes and innovations in the audit world and strategise on the implementation of new initiatives
- Strategise, oversee, lead and monitor the implementation of unit’s initiatives on costs management, resource optimisation, among others
- Drive and lead the execution of a quality assurance and improvement program (QAIP) to evaluate the internal audit activity’s conformance with the international standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Strategise, oversee, lead and monitor the development of annual audit plan across the company by providing guidance in the risk assessment process to align with the the risk-based approach
- Drive, develop, and implement learning roadmaps and skill repository tools for the audit team. Conduct or facilitate training. Monitor and control the team’s learning and development budget
To succeed in this Audit Manager role, you much have a solid background of audit experience and good understanding of industry's emerging risks, leading trends and issues.
- College degree and a Certified Internal Auditor
- Preferably has 5 - 10 years of audit experience in audit planning, audit resource management, quality assurance and improvement programme, learning and development, and conducting fraud investigation in a banking environment
- Knowledgeable about Agile audit, continuous auditing, and business monitoring
- Preferably with experience in managing a diverse audit team
- Effective leadership, strategic planning, and critical-thinking skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Preferably with experience in dealing with regulators
- Amenable working onsite in BGC
The company is one of the foremost and continuously growing international banks in the Philippines whose business has been operational for 20 years. Given their growth the past year, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next big challenge in your career, the Audit Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 27 September 2022A Senior Finance Manager job has become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 September 2022A Financial Crime Compliance Officer job has become available for you to take next step in your AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 September 2022A Compliance Officer job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 26 September 2022A Compliance Assurance Manager job has become available for you to take the next step in your compliance/AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 26 September 2022A Head of Fraud Management job has become available for you to take the next step in your compliance career in a fast-paced environment.