Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1854240/001
Date posted 20 September 2022philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 banking Laguna Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Audit Manager job has become available for an experienced auditor looking for a new and exciting role in a fast-paced environment company/digital bank.
About the Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical position, you will lead end-to-end audit engagements for this digital bank.
- Develops a comprehensive risk-based audit plan that covers internal and external regulatory requirements and sends to the Chief Audit Executive
- Monitors the implementation and monitors the team’s annual audit plan including regular, spot and special audits
- Sets the audit direction and develops the strategies to improve the quality and timeliness of audit work and reporting
- Provides recommendations for process or control improvements for the business units
- Coaches and mentors auditors in the team
To succeed in this Audit Manager role, you must have the ability to manage teams effectively and prioritise tasks under pressure.
- CPA with at least eight years' technical audit knowledge skills and experience from the banking industry
- CIA and CISA is preferred
- Expertise in end-to-end risk-based audit methodology, review, reporting and recommendation
- Strong people and influencing skills
This is one of the fastest growing digital banks in the country.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Audit Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.