Senior Audit Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1846810/001
Date posted 18 October 2022philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2022-10-18 2022-12-17 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Audit Manager job has become available for a seasoned auditor with strong people management experience from a financial services company who wants to join a company with excellent work-life balance.
About the Senior Audit Manager Role:
In this essential role, you will lead the audit team that handles engagements for a portfolio of clients across APAC, EMEA and North American.
- Oversee the audit engagements reporting to an audit head for Manila
- Mentor the team in achieving their KPIs and own career development plans
- Assist in drafting audit plans and reports
- Maintain open communication with senior stakeholders
- Be well versed in audit processes and controls, alongside relevant regulatory laws and regulations
- Make sure that risk assessment controls and processes are effective
- Provide strategic approach and leadership for all the audit services teams
- Provide strategic thinking, thought leadership, and guidance on identifying key risks and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls supporting finance, treasury management, risk management, compliance, and corporate planning
To succeed in this Senior Audit Manager role, you must be an audit processes expert and self-starter with strong people and stakeholder management skills.
- At least 12 years' audit experience in a multinational financial services company, preferably banks
- Five years of experience in managing people and has good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a Big 4 auditing firm is an advantage
- Hands-on end-to-end audit cycle experience and led audit engagements for the banks
- Excellent communication skills
The company is a fast-growing financial shared services centre in the Philippines. It boasts of a great working culture and exemplary benefits for its employees. Globally, it is known to be a reputable investment manager and funds services company with excellent client services.
If you are driven, dynamic, and looking for a new challenge in your career, this Senior Audit Manager job is right for you.
Apply for the role today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.