Chief Audit Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1876440/001
Date posted 21 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Chief Audit Executive job has become available for a seasoned bank auditor, to audit all areas of the bank's head office, branches and IT to join a growing financial services company with a fast-paced environment.
About the Chief Audit Executive Role:
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the department’s execution and completion of audit plans and activities.
- Oversee all the audit functions of the organisation including operations, IT and finance audits
- Provide assurance and identify improvement opportunities in the finance processes and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements as well as all aspects of the operations
- Lead and establish the group’s audit work plan including the schedule, resources, and financial budget
- Formulate internal audit policies, manuals, processes and audit plan for the group
- Make recommendations according to business process reviews, compliance reviews, and fraud/investigative audits
- Manage internal controls advisory and operational stakeholder management
To be successful in this Chief Audit Executive job, you must have a strong leadership track record with accumulated experience in internal audit from a reputable bank or financial services organisation.
- CPA, with at least 10 years extensive audit experience, five years of it auditing a reputable bank in the country
- Proven track record as a strong and strategic leader who is highly adaptable to pressure and an ever-changing environment
- Must be holding a senior leadership/executive position in the organisation with extensive experience in internal audit, risk management, controls, or finance and accounting
- CIA and CFSA certifications are preferred
The company is a leading financial technology (fintech) company that has been seeing extraordinary growth in the Philippine market. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative.
If you are dynamic, passionate, and are looking for a fulfilling career, this Chief Audit Executive role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting role today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022A VP - Global Auditor job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 23 November 2022A Chief Compliance Officer job has become available for a seasoned compliance professional and a lawyer ready to take on a challenging role to turn things around in building a robust compliance framework and culture in a very fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 November 2022A VP - Global Auditor job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 October 2022A Head of Credit Risk job has become available for a seasoned risk manager with expertise in credit risk, portfolio review and analysis.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 24 October 2022An Operational Risk Manager job has become available if you are seeking a career growth in a company with a fast-paced environment.