Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1892180/001
Date posted 20 January 2023philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Audit Supervisor job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Audit Supervisor Role:
In this role, your aim will be to enhance the risk culture of the organisation, leverage good practices between the three lines of defence, and provide assurance regarding the status of the overall control environment by identifying risks and associated controls, making risks visible, and recommending improvement actions.
- Perform audit engagements and other relevant policies and procedures, and international internal auditing standards
- Participate in the risk assessment that leads to the drafting of audit planning documents and ensure the clarity of the presentation of activity flows, risks, and controls in the audited processes
- Perform audit tests in accordance with the manual and international audit standards, obtain sufficient and adequate evidence, and prepare documented working papers
- Formulate clear and concise conclusions for the executed tests and discuss and agree on their factual accuracy with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate audit teams, manage available resources, and monitor the progress of audit engagements
- Draft audit issues that describe structural control gaps and assist management in formulating ‘SMART’ actions to address the identified weaknesses
- Draft audit reports considering the target audience by having focused, structured and value-adding wording
- Participate in monitoring and validation of the closure of actions and issues
- Ensure that all deliverables are executed in the agreed time frames and time budgets
- Maintain your professional independence and objectivity but support business in preventing material risks to impact the activity
- Develop your skills and behaviours by performing relevant trainings and certifications
To succeed in this Audit Supervisor role, you must have relevant internal or external audit experience and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders of various levels, across different departments of the bank.
- University degree in Business or another relevant area
- English speaking and writing at least intermediate level
- Data analytics capabilities: Microsoft Excel and Access proficient user. Microsoft SQL knowledge or KNIME knowledge is a plus
- Relevant internal or external audit experience (at least six years for Supervisor), additional relevant banking experience, preferably in risk management areas is a plus
- Basic understanding of IT-related controls (e.g. User Access Management, IT Governance) and risk management principles
- Relevant audit certifications (CIA, ACCA, CISA) student or completely certified (Mandatory for Supervisor)
- Good knowledge of financial services laws and regulations and understanding of the local and global financial systems
- Self-starter, pro-active, showing integrity and independence; discipline, energy and determination
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined, and a focused audit professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Audit Supervisor job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 January 2023A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 20 January 2023This Audit Manager job is for you if you want to take the next step in your career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 January 2023A Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 January 2023An Audit Supervisor job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their Audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 09 January 2023A VP - Global Auditor job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.