VP - Internal Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1898110/001
Date posted 31 January 2023philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2023-03-02 2023-04-01 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region Taguig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
About the VP - Internal Audit Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for financial and operational audits across the organisation. This is an individual contributor role where you are expected to work independently and have a prompt self-starter mindset and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Lead or work independently on audits of a specific business/functional area/region, and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks within those business areas
- Proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships within their own function and with stakeholders inside and outside the bank and respective support areas. Use a range of approaches to collect relevant information to assess key risks, resolve major issues or carry out tasks
- Work in a cooperative manner with subject-matter experts and other teams from across the function and outside the function to provide "front-to-back" audit coverage and actively contribute to the delivery of team plans in support of the functional and business strategies, working under limited or minimum supervision
To succeed in this VP - Internal Audit role, you will need to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of end-to-end internal audit process, strong collaborative drive with exceptional communication with global stakeholders.
- Five years’ audit experience working for a combination of a Big 4 firm (financial services industry focus) and a multinational bank or financial shared services
- Thorough knowledge of auditing concepts and practices and the ability to contribute in risk monitoring programme improvements
- Strong technical skills and experience in compliance audits, familiarity with KYC
- Dynamic with the ability to use own initiative/innovative
- Ability to manage people, tasks, audit schedules and individual audit engagements
The company is a large multinational banking company who set up a strong shared services business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of governance framework, they are looking for a strong audit leader to manage regional audits.
If you have an outstanding track record in audit and are looking to take your career to the next level, this VP - Internal Audit role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9398
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Data Protection Officer (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Data Protection Officer (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 March 2023An AML Team Lead job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 March 2023An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their Auditing career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Digital Channel Head job has opened up at a strong digital banking business in the Philippines.