Internal Audit Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref DX0DF8-6948BC67
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 banking Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their auditing career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Internal Audit Officer Role:
In this business critical position, you will conduct and supervise the conduct of regular/spot audits of units indicated in the department’s annual audit work plan and conduct special investigations as assigned by the Internal Audit Head.
- Lead execution of audit engagements
- Understand the company’s business sufficiently in order to carry out an assigned audit and non-audit tasks in an effective manner
- Understand the objectives and scope of assigned audit engagements
- Conduct preliminary assessments on assigned audit engagements
- Understand and document the objectives, operations, processes, and/or system under audit
- Identify, understand, and document the risks and key controls for the area or scope under audit, as part of audit documentation
- Draft the risk and control mapping, where relevant, for the review of the Audit Head
- Draft and execute the work programme under the supervision of the Audit Head
- Validate the observations and findings with audit clients
- Document the results of the audit, for the review of the Audit Head
- Draft the Audit Observation List, for review of the Audit Head
- Facilitate the exit conference meeting setup
- Assist the Audit Head in communicating the results of audit engagements
- Draft the Audit Final Report or Memo for the review of the Audit Head
- Periodically monitor the progress of committed audit action plans
- Other non-assurance duties and responsibilities
- Assist in investigation of significant fraudulent activities within the organisation, as directed by the Audit Head
- Perform other work or tasks as may be assigned by the Audit Head
To succeed in this Internal Audit Officer role, you must have in-depth knowledge of end-to-end audit engagements in a reputable bank/financial services company.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least three years' audit experience preferably in a financial institution
- Knowledge in relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough and accurate, capable of identifying key issues without getting lost in the details
- Strong desire to learn and understand new business processes and technologies
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined, and a focused audit professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Audit Officer job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9398
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023A Senior AML Investigator job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023A Risk Officer job has become available for someone who is passionate about risk management and wants to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing consumer bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 May 2023An Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.