Location Quezon City
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 16 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An incredible Settlements Manager role has just opened for one of the biggest global investment banks.
About the Settlements Manager Role:
In this essential role, you will have responsibility of various trade settlements processes.
- Consistent assessment of operational risks of the business with particular focus in varying market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, and technological influences
- Implementation of implement Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department
- Obtain a good understanding of settlement processes and to keep abreast with recent developments in the markets on regulations that may have an impact on the daily processes
- Ensure that proper reports and business data requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
To be successful in the Settlements Manager role, you must have strong understanding of trade settlements processes as well as a good track record of people management and staff development.
- Must have at least five years of experience in the financial services industry – particularly in market operations such as custody operations, trade settlements, corporate actions, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City on midshift
The company is one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world which established a shared service center in the Philippines to support global markets processes. Due to their aggressive expansion, they are looking for competent professionals to join their ever growing team.
If you have an outstanding track record of market operations and are looking to take your career to the next level, the Settlements Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.