Corporate Actions Manager
Location Quezon City
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 17 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A grand Corporate Actions Manager position has just become available in one of the largest investment banks in the world. Based in Quezon City, you will play a critical role in the global corporate actions processing.
About the Corporate Actions Manager Role:
In this business essential role, you will be responsible for team management and operations relevant to global corporate actions.
- Take charge of the corporate actions operations and ensure quality service delivery
- Manage the performance of the corporate actions team and make sure members are meeting requirements and KPIs
- Serve as point of escalation for all concerns of onshore business partners and external clients
To be successful in this role, you must have at least five years of experience in corporate actions in a reputable financial services organisation.
- People management experience of at least two years is a must
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills
- Willing to work in Quezon City on midshift
The company is one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world which established a shared service center in the Philippines to support global markets processes. Due to their aggressive expansion, they are looking for competent professionals to join their ever-growing team.
If you have an outstanding track record of corporate actions and are looking to take your career to the next level, the Corporate Actions Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.