Investment Officer - Manager
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 25 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Investment Officer - Manager job had just become available at one of the growing insurance companies in the Philippines. Based in BGC, this role is a challenging fresh and dynamic division of the bank.
About the Investment Officer - Manager Role:
In this role, you will be specializing in financial issues. You will coordinate with internal departments, and collaborate effectively with individuals in the company.
- Matching, monitoring, and reporting developments in the market and economy
- Assist in new funds research and development
- Involvement in the implementation and maintenance of the investment or asset-liability management system
- Provide back-up coverage for other investment operations functions
To be successful in this Investment Officer - Manager job, you should have appetite for contributing to a growing organization through your efficiency and problem solving ability.
- Minimum of four years' significant work experience in Asset-Liability Matching with Insurance companies or Banks
- Capacity to determine and escalate issues timely
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
This company is one of the rookie insurance companies in the Philippines whose business has been growing for the past years. Their aggressive and energetic culture is making a name for themselves in the industry.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Investment Officer role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.