Liquidity & Reserves Management Head
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting Liquidity & Reserves Management Head role has just become available at one of the fastest growing local banks located in BGC Taguig.
About the Liquidity & Reserves Management Head Role:
The Liquidity and Reserves Management Head is responsible for managing the liquidity position of the bank.
- Ensure compliance with weekly regulatory reserve requirement
- Identify new funding sources that can reduce cost or boost emergency funding
- Evaluation and recommend the appropriate time to get a long-term funding
- Minimise excess cash while maintain adequate levels of cash to support treasury activities
- Develop, update, and test the bank’s liquidity contingency plan as applicable
- Ensure availability of funding for the bank’s investment books
- Ensure completeness and relevance of reports
- Ensure sufficiency of available counterparty lines
- Supervise Liquidity Managers
To be successful in the Liquidity & Reserves Management Head role, you will need to have a solid experience in Liquidity & Reserves Management in a local bank setting.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s / College degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Commerce / Economics / Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
- Treasury Certification Program / Banking or equivalent
- With at least five years’ experience in Liquidity & Reserves Management
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, conventions, and regulations
- Aggressive towards markets and can take stressful situations
This company is a member of one of the largest conglomerates in the country and has expanded its nationwide footprint and becoming known as one of the fastest growing banks in the country.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing and most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines, this is the role for you. This is a great time to be part of the bank’s journey to ultimately become a world-class bank.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.