Senior Treasury Trader
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-26 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH 1634 PHP 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Treasury Trader role has just become available at a start-up international bank located in BGC Taguig.
About the Senior Treasury Trader Role:
The Senior Treasury Trader forms part of the Treasury Department that conducts Asset Liability Management based on the principle coordinating the safety, liquidity and profitability to realise the stable development of asset & liability of the bank.
- Develop the trading strategies of for fixed income product
- Implement the bond investment, FX trading of spots, forwards, swaps, and money market transactions
- Provide analysis report of the financial market according to the requirement of the business department and Senior Management
- Assist the Head of Treasury to strengthen liaison with local financial institutions and regulators
- Monitor the position of FX and ensure that FX position is under authorised limits
- Formulate and amend relevant treasury policy and procedure
- Responsible for daily funding liquidity management
To be successful in the Senior Treasury Trader role, you will need to have a thorough understanding of FX, Fixed Income, and Money Market trading, and Liquidity Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or above and major in economy or finance;
- Certified Treasury Professional; SEC Certification for FX and Fixed Income Trading
- Be familiar with Philippine domestic inter-bank transaction. At least 5 years working experience of fixed income or FX trading. Engaged in a fixed income position is preferred.
- Proficient in using the Reuters, Bloomberg information system and trading systems
- Familiar with local regulations of FX and treasury business;
- Strong capability of written and spoken English is preferred. Chinese is an advantage but not required
This company is the largest bank in the world. It was ranked 1st place in the three authoritative lists of The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune Global 500 Sub-list of Commercial Banks. With a solid domestic focus, the client has expanded its global outlook to more than 60 countries and territories, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.