Financial Reporting - Team Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 16 June 20192019-06-16 2019-08-15 banking Alabang National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Reporting – Team Lead job has just become available at one of the leading companies for global financial services in Alabang.
About this Financial Reporting – Team Lead Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for advising on regulatory and financial reports.
- Provide oversight to financial and regulatory processes, including compilation, review and technical assistance
- Compile and advise on monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory and financial reports such as audited financial statements
- Contribute to strong relationships through interactions with internal parties, client and audit firm personnel
- Train staff on established regulations and updated rules
- Establish and support department and individual goals, prepare performance evaluations, direct individual and group staff meetings
- Write and / or review various reports related to engagements and prepare ad hoc reports for the client upon request
- Troubleshoot fund accounting and client issues and attend meetings and training to enhance knowledge to be passed down to reporting accountants
- Recognise and communicate potential opportunities for new clients as well as value added service enhancements for existing clients
To succeed in the role, you need to have experience managing a team of asset management accountants and / or auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA or CFA certification preferred
- Four years of asset management accounting experience in either an audit firm, hedge fund, hedge fund administrator or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements. Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and IFRS is required
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Good communication and writing skills
- Must be amenable to work in Alabang
The organisation is one of the largest hedge fund administrations in the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Reporting – Team Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.