Market Valuations & Compliance - AVP
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 12 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A unique Market Valuations & Compliance - AVP job has just become available at one of the top global banks located in BGC, Taguig.
About the Market Valuations & Compliance - AVP Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the market price, liquidity, operational, regulatory, and reputational risks arising from trades at non-conforming prices are properly investigated.
- Engage with relevant teams, i.e. Front Office, Finance, Middle Office, BCU and Compliance to ensure timely resolution and escalation of issues
- Challenge existing valuation (pricing) models of the bank, and create a new one
- Ensure that adequate standards and guidelines are met by product and/or regional line investigating off market trades
- Assist in investigation of escalated / one off trade exceptions, ensuring they are properly substantiated
- Manage daily requirements, regular and/or adhoc forums and reports relating to the monitoring being performed
To succeed in the Market Valuations & Compliance job, you will need to have the passion to perform in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving skills and sound judgement
- Must have solid knowledge in financial markets products (Fixed Income, Money Market, Credit, Rates, FX, and Equities)
- Must have a strong control mindset and good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Must possess good communication skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural setting with senior stakeholders across locations
- CIMA, CPA, CFA, or FRM qualification is an advantage
This organisation is one of the largest banking and financial institutions in the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Valuations & Compliance - AVP role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.