Product Control - Manager
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Product Control - Manager job has just become available at a leading Malaysia-headquartered bank that is starting operations in Manila, Philippines. As part of its aggressive growth, the company is looking for a seasoned and dynamic individual to lead finance operations.
About the Product Control - Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the production of profit and loss reports and the substantiation of financial drivers.
- Analysis and reporting of profit and loss
- Analytic review of profit and loss movements
- Coordination with front office, risk management, operations, etc. for resolution of issues
- Perform control checks at transactional level
- Accounting for treasury product transactions
To be successful in this Product Control - Manager role, you must have an in-depth understanding of financial markets, financial analysis, and treasury products.
- At least three years' relevant banking product control experience
- Graduate of Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- CPA is preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
- Team player with strong work ethics
This is a leading and growing universal bank headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional clients and operates across different countries in Asia Pacific.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Product Control - Manager role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.