Senior Manager Business Continuity
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 25 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A new Senior Manager Business Continuity has been created in a fast growing Financial Services Shared-Services to lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the business continuity strategy for APAC.
About the Senior Manager Business Continuity Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Continuity and Operations Risk, you will drive the and influence change for a robust Business Continuity Planing. This will include creating the overall Business Continuity Framework, relevant risk assessments, business impact analysis, and documentation of business continuity procedures. This role will liaise with the local Business Continuity Manager and counterpart across the region.
- Strategic Planning: develop and maintain an organisation-level strategy for business continuity planning solutions following recognised best practices (i.e. ISO 22301)
- Continuity Planning: coordinate implementation and execution of the business continuity planning strategy working with corporate and site leadership
- Execution: plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, assisting plan owners with updating procedures and plans regularly
- Providing assistance: understand specific operational (risk) requirements surrounding business continuity planning and assist in the development of solutions
- Coordination: coordinate business continuity planning efforts with the Information Technology team to ensure seamless transition between the business continuity plans and the IT disaster recovery plans
To be successful in this role, you must possess seven years in a Business Continuity role within financial services.
- Experience in implementing and challenging a Business Continuity framework
- Ability to influence and manage all levels of the organisation
- Understanding of operations processed in a Global Bank
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings
This is a Financial Shares Services with a strong brand and a potential for opening new avenues in a career across Business Continuity and Risk Management. This role is an urgent requisition as the business is growing rapidly.
If you have a passion for Business Continuity and would like to develop a framework from scratch for an APAC portfolio this is an interesting career move to challenge yourself into creating a new role from scratch.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.