KYC Team Lead
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-29 2019-05-26 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 780000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting KYC Team Lead job has become available in a global bank, based in Taguig.
About the KYC Team Lead Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be responsible in supervising staffs doing KYC process of the bank in a global scope.
- Extensive knowledge with banking and financial services KYC (Know Your Customer) processes
- Acts as a mentor for the team and prioritises their development
- Well versed on Customer Due Diligence and analysis to determine risk levels
- To oversee the KYC team being on top of all the KYC processes
- Responsible for team’s allocation of resources and work/processes efficiency plans
To be successful in the Know Your Customer (KYC) Team Lead role, you must have an extensive experience service delivery in a financial shared services set up.
- Minimum of four years' managing a team doing end to end KYC process from a Banking/Financial Shared Services industry
- Had extensive people management experience, training people and evaluating junior analysts tasks/processes
- Must have handled at least three or more people
- Had prior successful team process improvement initiatives in the organisation
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Taguig. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent KYC professionals to join their growing business.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.