Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 910000 2340000 2340000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Anti-Fraud Officer job has opened for a multinational bank in Manila. Based in Taguig, you will oversee driving the team towards a robust and dynamic fraud risk management.
About the Anti-Fraud Officer Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be responsible for driving the fraud management and implementing anti-fraud policies, training, advisory, analysis, as well as investigations.
- Take charge of all relevant fraud management initiatives focused on prevention, detection, and response
- Determine and define standardised procedures for fraud alert handling
- Conducts fraud training and awareness for the group
- Creates fraud key control test plans together with relevant officers in the business, global fraud management, and information security
To be successful in the Anti-Fraud Officer role, you must have an extensive experience in fraud management from a bank or similar institution.
- Must be a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- At least 10 years' experience in the fraud risk management space in the financial services industry
- Experience in cyber crime is a big advantage
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship building management
- Must have done extensive investigative work
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment wherein a lot of organisational changes occur
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent anti-fraud professionals to join their growing business.
If you have an outstanding track record of Fraud Management and are looking to take your career to the next level, the Anti-Fraud Officer role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.