Credit Risk Analytics Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1811640/001
Date posted 15 June 2022philippines banking-financial-services/risk-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you are a Credit Risk Analytics Officer with expertise in analytics and modelling looking into joining a fast paced digital financial services company, this Credit Risk Analytics Officer job is for you.
About the Credit Risk Analytics Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a forward-looking approach for the bank's risk/loss decisions.
- Involved in credit risk analytics and model development for retail portfolios and stress testing, ICAAP
- Develop model documentation and model output disclosure reports for senior management
- Conduct regular review and monitoring of credit risk models and liaise with Model Validation during its annual model validation cycle
To succeed in this Credit Risk Analytics Officer role, you will need to have a minimum of five years' experience in predictive risk analyses and credit risk modelling.
- Strong degree in any discipline with substantial quantitative component (Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, etc.) with demonstrable ability in handling data and quantitative analysis
- Expertise in statistical programming e.g. R, SAS, VBA, SQL, Python or other forms of machine learning and mathematical modelling
- Independent yet structured analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to work effectively with stakeholders from various functions
- Minimum of three years' risk analytics/quantitative analytics experience
- Experience in credit risk modelling, impairment modelling, portfolio loan loss and provision forecasting
- Knowledge of Basel and IFRS 9 regulations will be a strong plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail and the ability to quickly learn as needed
The company has set up a groundbreaking digital banking business in the Philippines. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Credit Risk Analytics Officer to build their robust risk management team/ processes.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, this Credit Risk Analytics Officer role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 May 2022A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for an audit leader experienced in handling audit engagements in various jurisdictions for a multinational bank or financial services firm and is looking for a good career progression.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 May 2022A VP - Regional Auditor job for one of the fastest growing financial shared services in the country has become available for audit leaders looking for a career advancement in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 27 June 2022A Compliance Analyst (Operational Due Diligence) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.