Operational Risk Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1826410/001
Date posted 24 August 2022philippines banking-financial-services/risk-management 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Operational Risk Manager job has become available if you are seeking a career growth in a company with a fast-paced environment.
About the Operational Risk Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing a team providing guidance and advisory on operational risk and controls within the organisation.
- Perform thematic Risk and Controls Assessment (RCA) reviews for operational risk related teams such as distribution, regulatory compliance, financial and operational processes, and systems and information security on top of first line’s RCA
- Assist first line in performing Control Environment Reviews, work closely with functional units in performing risk assessment of operational models and processes, provide risk oversights, and challenge as appropriate
- Assist the first line in localising policies, standards and creation of procedure manuals, and provide recommendations to improve compliance with policies, standards and external requirements and continually analysing opportunities for process optimisation
- Proactively engage with other business units to provide advice and guidance to mitigate potential risks and other issues. Strengthen risk and compliance engagement to educate and increase awareness of regulatory developments and ethics or compliance risks
- Lead the implementation of robust operational risk management framework and processes
To succeed in this Operational Risk Manager job, you must have both strong people and stakeholder management skills to work effectively and co-operatively with various internal business units.
- Minimum of 10 years' significant work experience in operational risk preferably in the life insurance industry
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed; and can collaborate well with other stakeholders
The company is one of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines in terms of assets, net worth, investment, and paid-up capital.
If you have the skills and capabilities to drive a growing business to further its success, this Operational Risk Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 September 2022An Operational Risk Manager job has become available if you are seeking a career growth in a company with a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 September 2022An Operational Risk Manager job has become available if you are seeking a career growth in a company with a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 September 2022A Chief Compliance Officer job has become available for a seasoned compliance professional and a lawyer ready to take on a challenging role to turn things around in building a robust compliance framework and culture in a very fast-paced environment company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 August 2022If you are a seasoned Risk Manager with expertise in credit, portfolio review and analysis, this Head of Credit Risk role is for you.