Credit Management Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alefey Jacob
Job Ref 1893740/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines banking-financial-services/risk-management 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 financial-services Makati City National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Credit Management Head job has opened up at an employer of choice.
About the Credit Management Head Role:
In this role, you will conduct credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the risk management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage the company's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within risk management
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analysing credit and financial performance and utilising statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad hoc risk policy analyses and projects, as required
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimising credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
To be successful in this Credit Management Head role, you should have strong financial analysis and credit analysis skills.
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, prioritise and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organised in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills
Great career progression opportunities await in this Credit Management Head job.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Credit Management Head role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023A Head of Credit job has become available for a seasoned risk manager with expertise in credit risk, portfolio review and analysis.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Market Valuation and Risk Management - AVP job has opened up at a company with a culture that is dynamic, sharp, and collaborative.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 January 2023A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023A Compliance Head job has become available for a seasoned compliance leader who has successfully built compliance frameworks and processes for a big multinational bank or a reputable financial shared services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023An AML Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.