VP Strategic Initiatives
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A new VP Strategic Initiatives role has become available at a leading insurance company within the strategic initiative office. This role would be key to design new opportunities and business around emerging technologies, new trends and partnerships to redefine the strategic landscape of insurance.
About the VP Strategic Initiatives Role:
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Initiatives and the CEO, you will drive insight, action and impact on high profile opportunities through creative problem solving, rigorous analysis, and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders across the Group.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop compelling and creative strategy and business model recommendations around innovation
- Work to identify market white space opportunities with a strong correlation to value proposition and core strengths
- Partner with different business to identify and develop new breakthrough growth platforms
- Bring clarity to ambiguous business issues using a structured, hypothesis-driven problem solving approach
- Develop the Group road map in conjunction with global innovation roadmaps and local needs
- Conduct Risk/Opportunity analyses and develop and implement appropriate action plans
- Ensure smooth transfer from innovation to BAU
- Provide thought leadership through hard-hitting, high quality data analysis and research
- Drive business impact by contributing to product, process and systems design, test/prototypes and market launch efforts
- Collaborate effectively in cross functional project teams
- Influencing leadership team decisions
To be successful in this VP Strategic Initiatives role, you must possess an experience in a strategy consultancy or in a strategy team from a different industry preferably.
- 10 years' experience in innovation/strategy
- Proven track record to liaise, manage ad partner executives and senior management
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
This leading insurance firm want to sustain their leadership and be tactically ahead of the competition to be able to push the boundaries of the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a industry in complete transformation and be at the forefront of the market and anticipate disruptive technology or market trends representing the future of Insurance.
If you want to write a new chapter of your careers with them, please apply today.