Head of Operational Excellence
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading insurance firm has created a new role to spearhead their operation into an ambitious transformation programme. The head of Operational Excellence will design and drive business models and change management end to end.
About the Head of Operational Excellence Role:
Reporting to the COO, the head of operational excellence will be responsible for managing the design and implementation of processes that will accelerate the transformation of the service delivery model. This will include as well supporting the objectives of capability development, capacity creation,company goals and customer experience. This role will be key to develop a forward thinking and more customer centric operations.
- Manage performance metric identification, selection, collection, analysis, and reporting to relevant stakeholders to ensure the attainment of the Unit’s business objectives
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine drivers of performance gaps and identify process improvement opportunities
- Lead the design, execution, monitoring, and control of tactical as well as strategic projects to attain defined objectives (time, cost, and quality) and support the realisation of committed benefits
- Develop and implement change management activities to ensure employee engagement and the attainment of operations transformation objectives
- Control the timely completion and compliance of system requests (SR), user-developed applications (UDA), test plans, and UATs
- Build a customer-oriented and highly engaged team of Operational Performance Analysts, Quality Practitioners, and Project Managers with a strong bias for action and results
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong track record in change management or operational excellence peferrably outside of insurance space.
- Thought leadership in operation transformation not limited to process improvements
- Six sigma belt preferred
- Experience in management and managing key stakeholders across the region
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insurance company developing their capabilities in the Philippines.
This is an opportunity for an Operational Excellence professional to switch industries and develop a career in Insurance. This firm will provide state of the art training and career growth.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.