Contact Centre Head (Digital Bank)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1852820/001
Date posted 10 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/strategy-management 2022-11-10 2023-01-09 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Contact Centre Head (Digital Bank) job has become available at a top bank, if you have a strong background and experience in managing large-scale contact centres, process improvement, senior stakeholder management, and people management.
About the Contact Centre Head (Digital Bank) Role:
The Contact Centre Head will lead contact centre operations of various sizes, typically this is a fast-paced area of business that is challenging and changing continuously. The Contact Centre Head would be expected to shape the future of a contact centre operation, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which might be phone, email, web/live chat, video, social, correspondence.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the contact centre operations to deliver a best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centres, stay abreast of new practices and technologies, ensure that the company gains and maintains recognition for the quality of customer service
- Lead, inspire and coordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues
- Be responsible for the end-to-end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, support cross-company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints
- Be responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the contact centres
- Work closely with HR, L&D and training delivery teams. Take responsibility for the ongoing development all levels of contact centre colleagues
- Review and clearly define all contact centre roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact centre operations
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensure that resources are fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered
- Apply best practises, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon employee and customer insights
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies; telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs
- Act as the voice of the customer, champion change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in customer satisfaction scores
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions
To succeed in this Contact Centre Head (Digital Bank) role, you have a strong background and experience in managing large-scale contact centres, process improvement, senior stakeholder management, and people management.
- Proven experience of leading a service-driven contact centre operation with experience of managing operations through periods of significant growth or change
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation
- Ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives
- At least 15 - 20 years of experience in a management or leadership role in operation, policy or risk environments of preferably a financial or technological institution
- Leadership experience in technology applications, transformation and solutions design is preferred
- Relevant training in general financial management and/or risk management of financial institutions
- Completion of Lean Sigma Black Belt Training is a plus
The top bank does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in this leading international bank, this Contact Centre Head role is for you.
Apply now to learn more. Make the move and be a part of an exciting finance career with a leading international investment company.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 October 2022A Contact Centre Head job has become available at a top bank, if you have a strong background and experience in managing large-scale contact centres, process improvement, senior stakeholder management, and people management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022An Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 22 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An Audit Manager job has become available if you want to take the next step in your career in a fast-paced environment.