Customer Experience Lead (Fintech)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1871290/001
Date posted 15 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/strategy-management 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 financial-services National Capital Region Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Experience Lead (Fintech) job has become available at one of the leading international banks. This role requires you to have a strong background and experience in CX operations, process improvement implementations, people management, and build metrics for the team.
About the Customer Experience Lead (Fintech) Role:
The Customer Experience Lead will work cross functionally with various teams (such as operations, product, acquisition, marketing, compliance, etc.) to ensure the CX team is delivering exceptional customer experience, meeting service level requirements and providing data and insights that contribute to product and process development.
- Lead, motivate, hire and develop a high performing team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Undertake continuous process improvement and design workflows to consistently deliver an excellent experience for both customers and internal users as new capabilities and new products are built and released
- Make the CX team more proactive by setting up systems and processes that resolve user issues before even having them
- Be the subject-matter expert on the company's processes and policies and ensure documentation maximise efficiency and service, including taking ownership of FAQ's, process and policy creation. This includes change management
- Ensure issues are resolved to a high standard across all ticket types, from queries to tasks, troubleshooting and technical issues. This includes liaising with other teams, partners and vendors to find a solution for customer issues
- Research, decide, implement and integrate tools that will increase the performance of the support team
- Analyse the performance of the team and provide constructive feedback to team members on a consistent basis, as well as identify overall support trends, taking action as appropriate
- Manipulate multiple sources of information to identify issues and trends affecting the customers, and designs contingencies to resolve customer issues
- Capture and maintain customer information and business transactions in and efficient, systematic, and compliant manner
- Provide exemplary services to customers by resolving and escalating issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage operational processes and improve them
- In building the customer experience for the bank’s customers and internal users, be the key player in scaling the operational capability to provide excellent service
Manage the daily operations of 24x7 service ensuring (1) all customer questions are answered (2) all customer tasks are completed and (3) all customer issues are resolved within SLA and with high standard resolutions and communication
Proactively identify bottlenecks in operational processes and finds ways to reduce customer effort and mitigate customer contact
Own the end-to-end process of all customer-facing interactions, providing feedback on how to best engage with them Emsure feedback is data-driven and should be backed up by quantitative information and supported by qualitative information to tell the customer story
Work alongside the Head of Customer Experience to define objectives and KPIs (aligned with company objectives and KPIs) and provide business reporting and create dashboards for stakeholders
Work with multiple levels and tribes and recommend the prioritisation of urgent tasks and major deliverables to get critical work accomplished. Impart skills and knowledge to advance team capabilities
To succeed in this Customer Experience Lead (Fintech) role, you have a strong background and experience in CX operations, process improvement implementations, people management, and build metrics for the team.
- Empathetic and diplomatic communicator
- Customer service skills
- Advanced skills and knowledge of CSM (Customer Success Management) tools i.e. Salesforce Customer Cloud, Zendesk, HubSpot
- Advanced skills and knowledge in managing telephony
- People management in:
- Training and coaching
- Performance management
The fintech company does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in this leading international bank, this Customer Experience Lead role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 22 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 10 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022An Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An Audit Manager job has become available if you want to take the next step in your career in a fast-paced environment.