Payroll and HR Operations Head
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 13 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Payroll and HR Operations Head role has recently been opened in one of the most competitive Shared Services companies in the Philippines. Based in the bustling city of Taguig, this new role in the organisation is a key function for the organisation’s Human Resources team to provide an efficient and seamless payroll delivery.
About the Payroll and HR Operations Head Role:
You will be responsible for the rewards and benefits strategies and execution, payroll and benefits administration, employee engagement and HR system.
- Provide recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of the C&B function, including annual salary review, competitiveness analysis, job design and evaluation, variable pay implementation, recognition programs, benefits review and / or other C&B services
- Contribute to the development of compensation strategies (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix and pension and other benefits)
- Provide consultancy to the HR Business Partners and people managers on appropriate HR solutions to address short and long-term employee needs within specialist areas
- Migrate the entire payroll process to an HRIS system that ensures accurate provision of the each employees’ compensation
To succeed in this Payroll and HR Operations Head role, you will need to have excellent leadership skills and outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance usage of Microsoft Excel
- Managerial experience
- Servicing a BPO or Shared Service company is highly preferred
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Payroll and Operations Head job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.