Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Payroll Lead role has recently been opened in one of the most competitive financial services companies in the Philippines. Based in the bustling city of Taguig, this role in the organisation is a key function for the organisation’s Human Resources team to provide an efficient and seamless payroll delivery.
About the Payroll Lead Role:
You will be responsible for the rewards and benefits strategies and execution, payroll and benefits administration, employee engagement and HR system.
- Prepare payroll entries, financial and payroll reports
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from all levels of employees
- Validation of information on new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, rate changes, retroactive adjustments and special pays
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate and coordinate amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Handle and resolution of employees concerns
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent skills in multitasking and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in payroll processing
- Graduate of 4 year business course, preferably Finance or Accounting
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation, tax laws and regulations of the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance usage of Microsoft Excel
- Managerial experience
- Servicing a BPO or shared services company is highly preferred
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Payroll Lead job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.