Compensation & Benefits Lead
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Compensation and Benefits Lead role has recently been opened in one of the most competitive Financial Services companies in the Philippines. Based in the bustling city of Taguig, this role in the organisation is a key function for the organisation’s Human Resources team to provide an efficient and seamless delivery of compensation and benefits requests.
About the Compensation & Benefits Lead Role:
You will be responsible for the rewards and benefits strategies and execution, payroll and benefits administration, employee engagement and HR system.
- Leading the project for compensation and benefits policy writing in the organisation
- Communicating all compensation and benefits changes in the company, and leading knowledge caravans for each project
- Addressing issues and questions regarding compensation and benefits from all levels of employees
- Managing all benefits-related vendors, including negotiation and processing
- Cleaning up the employee database in preparation for HRIS migration
To succeed in this Compensation & Benefits Lead role, you will need to have excellent skills in multitasking and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience (minimum of seven years experience) in compensation and benefits, and HR Operations
- Graduate of four year business course, preferably HR or Finance
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and compensation best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation, tax laws and regulations of the field
- Excellent communication skills: written and speech
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Excel
- Servicing a BPO or Shared Service company is highly preferred
This company is more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Compensation & Benefits Lead job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.