Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international financial services company based in Taguig has recently started operations in the Philippines. The company is now looking for HR Manager to lead all the HR initiatives for the country. You must be someone who would always want to go beyond the standards and lead in innovations. You must be able to grow into the role as the company expands.
About the HR Manager Role:
The role entails working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation and be the leader for the company's HR initiatives. The primary role of the Senior HR Manager is to build and develop the team.
- End to end Talent Acquisition from sourcing to on-boarding
- Management of vendors for outsourced HR processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders for the Philippines and other offices abroad
- Oversee HR operations
- Drive company culture through learning and development initiatives
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least seven years' experience with strong background in Recruitment.
- Strong project management skills
- Background in Financial Services is a plus
- Must be willing to work in Taguig and Mandaluyong
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are a visionary with a can-do attitude, this Financial Services HR Manager role would be perfect for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.