HR Business Partner (Compensation & Benefits)
Salary Attractive Salary
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 medical-and-nursing 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the luxury brands of medical services based in Taguig City has opened a new HR Business Partner for Compensation and Benefits vacancy to focus on Compensation and Benefits Policy Writing, Vendor Management, and Salary Alignment. Your task is to identify and address the gaps of the organisation, and recommend the best strategies to increase their performance using HR interventions.
About the HR Business Partner (Compensation and Benefits) Role:
You will be responsible in leading the HR strategy in support of short and long term goals for the business units, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance, and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and Business processes.
- Leading the project for compensation and benefits policy writing in the organisation
- Communicating all compensation and benefits changes in the company, and leading knowledge caravans for each project
- Addressing issues and questions regarding compensation and benefits from all levels of employees
- Managing all benefits-related vendors, including negotiation and processing
- Cleaning up the employee database in preparation for HRIS migration
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Must be amendable to an individual contributor post
- Experience in sales-driven environments such as FMCG, BPOs and Shared Services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Talent and Change Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday and experience in a multinational environment are advantages
The company is a leader for functional medicine, servicing the A and B markets.
This HR Business Partner for Compensation and Benefits is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.