Compensation & Benefits Manager
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 financial-services National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity as a Compensation & Benefits Manager has become available at one of the fastest-growing banks in Taguig. This is a role for a person who has a generalist background but has extensive experience in Compensation & Benefits.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation, and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organisation, able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation.
- Assist in the delivery of daily operations of all Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, HRIS, and Mobility functions.
- Management of the on-boarding and off-boarding data processes including the registration of new hire information, background screening, referral schemes, benefits administration and documentation, and compliance with internal and external audit requirements
- Act as a primary liaison between stakeholders and business units regarding concerns on compensation, rewards, and corresponding data
- Support with payroll verification and the resolution of payroll issues
- Ensures the timely fund transfer and salary payments to employees, including the mandatory contributions and benefits
- Facilitates expatriate visa applications, relocations, and benefits administration
- Support in policy matters affecting compensation, benefits, rewards, data management, and mobility
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive and full spectrum human resource generalist experience, especially in compensation & benefits, and payroll
- Able to work in a very dynamic working environment
- Able to develop and suggest HR best practices
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organisations efficiency in performing day-to-day HR functions
- Knowledge in HRIS systems and Mobility is added value
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.