Senior HR Shared Services Specialist
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 it Makati CIty National Capital Region Makati City PH PHP 780000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A top innovative IT Services start-up company has recently opened a Senior HR Shared Services Specialist job in their Global HR Operations team. Your main responsibility is to drive operational performance and service excellence within the function and identify areas for improvement.
About the Senior HR Shared Services Specialist Role:
You must provide advice and support to our employees from pre-employment through to offboarding.
- Initiate employee onboarding and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure new hires are set up for success
- Ensure employee data is up to date, accurate and compliant within the company’s HR system
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion
- Generate and analyse a variety of employee information and reports and draw useful insights and offer recommendations
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with others to resolve employee queries
- Maintain our centralised knowledge base within our employee portal, updating and improving our HR pages to keep information up to date and relevant and helping our employees help themselves
- Assist with background checks, visas and relocation, policy interpretation and advice
- Support a wide range of people projects that make the company a great place to work
To be successful in this role, you must have experience working in an HR Shared Service function, catering to other regions or countries outside of the Philippines. You also have to have outstanding attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills.
- Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Economics or other relevant fields
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems, especially Workday
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to deliver timely results and in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused and collaborative
- Able to confidently work with various stakeholders to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, and data integrity and security
This top IT Services company is a leader in its industry, and is awarded for its employer branding and employee engagement activities.
If you have the innate ability to learn new technologies, processes and approaches, and have energy, commitment and a positive, proactive approach to work, this Senior HR Shared Services Specialist opportunity is perfect for you.
Apply now to this job today.