VP for Total Rewards
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-24 human-resources-and-personnel Bonifacio Global City, Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2496000 3250000 3250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the top multinational financial institutions is looking for a VP for Total Rewards to lead the function for the shared services entity in the Philippines. You will have a direct report as part of your team to ensure that the organisation will remain competitive in the industry.
About the VP for Total Rewards Role:
As the lead for Total Rewards, you will be initiating all strategic compensation and benefits plans for the Philippines office. The role will also lead projects in the Southeast Asian region and will be reporting to the Southeast Asia Total Rewards Head.
- Partnering with the Human Resources teams across Asia Pacific to implement compensation and benefits programs and policies including wellness and rewards and recognition
- Participating in the design and approach to job structure, market data presentations and other related compensation programs
- Monitoring and reviewing market data for incentive targets and salary adjustment recommendations
- Developing policies and planning direction for health and welfare plans such as medical, life and accident insurance plans, retirement plans and wellness plans
- Analyses equity of current benefits compared to trends and legislated requirements and ensures that benefit plans are in compliance with current legislated requirements.
- Budget planning and forecasting for the benefits budgets.
To be successful in this role, you must champion the Total Rewards function and must also be able to be an excellent leader to your team and also hands-on with certain tasks.
- Extensive exposure in Compensation and Benefits
- Strong knowledge of other HR areas
- Strong analytical ability, strong judgement and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and HR management and staff.
This multinational financial institution is among the leaders in the North Americas, having among the largest and most exclusive clientele in the region. It has one of the best case practices for employee retention, and has high regard for work-life balance to its employees.
If you are looking for an opportunity which can lead to a role in executive management, this role is for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.