Australia Payroll Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 call-centre-and-customer-service Eastwood, Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company based in Eastwood, Quezon City is urgently looking for an expert in Australia Payroll. This role will oversee the team responsible for the company’s payroll operations.
About the Australia Payroll Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the day to day activities of the payroll function including direct management of the staff, recruiting and performance management, and people management responsibilities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of the payroll team's quality of outputs, workload, key performance indicators / service level agreements, attendance and overtime, including weekly and monthly payroll run schedules, in coordination with the payroll associates
- Perform, drive, and oversee all critical month end activities including headcount reporting, financial reconciliations, payments to related third parties, and reporting requirements for related third parties
- He/she will also be in-charge for the overall issue escalation and resolution for transactions handled by the payroll team
- He/she will work closely with the business at large to improve the processing times for each payroll. Will also assist with review of related systems including payroll system and work on planning and implementing change of system or fix of current system
- As a people manager, mentor/coach/train/counsel the payroll team members to improve their overall knowledge to bring them to standard of processing complete payrolls from end to end to be able to effectively partner with specific business units and will be responsible for making sure that the employees are engaged; manage the team's performance, people retention and any needed hiring
To succeed in the Australia Payroll Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the business at large. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast-paced shared services environment.
- At least three years’ experience in people / team management, coaching, and mentoring
- Solid experience in Australia end to end payroll processing, including background in local rules and regulations
- Must have related experience in a multinational shared services environment
- Ideally can start as soon as possible
The successful candidate will join an established organisation with stable customer support operations in the country.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Australia Payroll Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.