Australia Payroll Manager (Makati)
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 it Makati City National Capital Region Makati City PH PHP 1170000 1430000 1430000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely available Australia Payroll Manager (Makati) job has just become available at a global technology company based in Makati City. The company is urgently looking for a high calibre professional to oversee the team responsible for the payroll operations of the company's clients.
About the Australia Payroll Manager (Makati) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the day-to-day activities of the payroll function including direct management of the staff, recruiting and performance management, as well as people management responsibilities.
- Day-to-day monitoring of the payroll team's quality of output, workload, key performance indicators/service level agreements, attendance and overtime, including weekly and monthly payroll run schedules, in coordination with the payroll associates
- Perform, drive, and oversee all critical month-end activities including headcount reporting, financial reconciliations, payments to related third parties, and reporting requirements for related third parties
- Take charge of the overall issue escalation and resolution for transactions handled by the payroll team. Provide first escalation point for all payroll enquiries not able to be completed by the payroll associates
- Work closely with the business at large to improve the processing times for each payroll. Assist with the review of related systems including payroll system and work on planning and implementing change of system or fix of current system
- Act as a people manager, mentor/coach/train/counsel the payroll team members to improve their overall knowledge to bring them up to the standard of processing complete payrolls from end to end. Effectively partner with specific business units and make sure that the employees are engaged. Manage the team's performance, people retention and any needed hiring
To succeed in this Australia Payroll Manager (Makati) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the business at large. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast-paced shared services environment.
- At least three years’ experience in people/team management, coaching and mentoring
- Solid experience in Australia end-to-end payroll processing, including background in local rules and regulations
- Related experience in a multinational shared services environment
- Ideally able start as soon as possible
The successful candidate will join an established organisation with stable customer support operations in the country.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Australia Payroll Manager (Makati) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.