Senior Manager for Total Rewards and Performance
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 call-centre-and-customer-service BGC, Taguig National Capital Region BGC Taguig PH PHP 2340000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top multinational financial institutions is looking for a Senior Manager for Total Rewards and Performance to lead the function for the shared services entity in the Philippines. The role reports to the Head of HR.
About the Senior Manager for Total Rewards and Performance Role:
As the lead for Total Rewards, you will initiate all strategic compensation and benefits plans for the Philippines office.
- Partnering with the human resources teams across Asia Pacific to implement compensation and benefits programmes and policies including wellness and rewards and recognition
- Participating in the design and approach to job structure, market data presentations and other related compensation programmes
- Monitoring and reviewing market data for incentive targets and salary adjustment recommendations
- Developing policies and planning direction for health and welfare plans such as medical, life and accident insurance plans, retirement plans and wellness plans
- Analysing equity of current benefits compared to trends and legislated requirements and ensures that benefit plans are in compliance with current legislated requirements
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting for the benefits budgets
To be successful in this Senior Manager for Total Rewards and Performance role, you must champion the Total Rewards and Performance function and must also be able to be an excellent leader to your team and also hands-on with certain tasks.
- Extensive exposure in compensation and benefits
- Strong knowledge of other HR areas
- Strong analytical ability, strong judgement and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and HR management and staff.
This multinational financial institution is among the leaders in the Europe and is an aggressive competitor in digital banking in the Philippines. It has one of the best case practices for employee retention, and has high regard for work-life balance to its employees.
If you have a go-getter and can-do attitude, this role is for you!
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.