Global Senior Compensation Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 call-centre-and-customer-service Bonifacio Global City, Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 910000 1430000 1430000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely-available Global Senior Compensation Analyst role has recently been made available at one of the top shared services companies in the Philippines. Be based in BGC, Taguig, this new role will support the company's total rewards design in US and UK.
About the Global Senior Compensation Analyst Role:
In this role, you will play an enormous part in the company with a goal to give accurate analysis of C&B data and deliver reports to the management.
- Assist the global compensation and benefits managers on all activities related to job grading and salary structure design
- Provide analysis and propose job evaluations, compensation and benefits packages for new positions
- Perform pay/benefits survey analysis and ensures that current salary structure and benefits packages area competitive with the market
- Provide data and relevant information for salary and benefits surveys and analyse reports to ensure that they are competitive with the market
- Provide C&B analysis and information to department heads as required and answers queries pertaining to C&B policies, procedures and other related concerns
- Update salary structure accordingly based on regional wage orders
- Recommend improvements to the current systems, policies and procedures and perform other duties as requested by the compensation and benefits manager
To succeed in this Global Senior Compensation Analyst role, you must have good analytical skills and the confidence to report to the management.
- At least four years' solid working experience in a similar function
- Knowledge in job analysis and evaluation, job grading and salary structure design, as well as familiarity with the different benefits packages in the market
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and confidence
This shared services company is vastly growing in its capacity. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are resilient, find new opportunities challenging and have the initiative to always look for your own answers, this Global Senior Compensation Analyst role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.