Sr. Total Rewards Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1690000 1690000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sr. Total Rewards Consultant job has become available at a well established company.
About the Sr. Total Rewards Consultant Role:
This is an individual contributor role. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, integration, and delivery of total rewards strategies to support the business of your client. You will be tasked to plan, develop, implement, and administer HR programmes including compensation and benefits, total rewards, salary and compensation benchmarking, performance management, and overall HR policy creation. You will be acting as a close external business partner to provide an outside perspective.
- Advise and partner on specific interventions that have to do with total rewards strategies therefore developing, managing, and implementing specific programmes to improve the client’s capability across the whole organisation in terms of overall rewards management
- Deep-dive in strategic plans with the client’s leadership and lines of business, to ensure the formulation of efficient and effective interventions that will translate to business success and the improvement of the employee experience through HR policy creation, market-aligned compensation strategies, and competitive benefits administration
- Provide in-depth total rewards advisory solutions to specific business of clients in different sectors of the economy, ensuring that interventions are developed to have long-term, effective results within the whole organisation
- Lead and participate in projects for multiple clients at a time, making sure that project teams are working efficiently and within SLAs with different clients
- Build a diverse client network by way of business development, making sure that specific business targets are met and fulfilled
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must possess great business acumen, communications skills, and be able to face different client leadership teams on a regular basis. You must also be adept in diagnosing internal HR challenges and ensuring that specific interventions are communicated effectively. Lastly, a perspective of continuous learning and an attitude of quality client service must be present to achieve in this total rewards consultant role.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience is preferred
- In-depth understanding of HR policy creation, total rewards management, benefits and compensation alignment and studies, and its alignment to training and development styles
- C&B and payroll experience is preferred, since there will be constant internal check-ups of the client’s internal total rewards management system
- Prior consulting background is highly recommended – either freelance or structured
- Excellent communication skills and adept business acumen
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established company that can provide a solid career development opportunity in HR consulting and can provide incredible monetary rewards.
If you are interested in starting or building a consulting career, then this role as a Sr. Total Rewards Consultant is the right opportunity for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, apply today.