Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1820530/001
Date posted 28 June 2022philippines human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-07-14 2022-08-27 manufacturing-and-production Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has opened up at growing global company that leads in the maufacturing industry.
About the Compensation and Benefits Specialist Role:
As the Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will be tasked to understand and administer the rewards and benefits of employees in a timely and quality manner according to the SLA standards. In collaboration with the GBS Rewards and the Global Rewards Team, you will identify opportunities to standardise and improve operations with a customer service focus, and maximise efficiency without compromising quality. you will also take charge of developing, recommending and analysing the salaries and fringes, as well as analysing and submitting on the budgetary accounting and financial reports such as accruals and headcount.
- Ensure efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits to all stakeholders in line with agreed service level agreements. Responsibilities include annual salary review cycles setup and coordination, Incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR, employee share purchase plan (ESPP), benefits administration, and enrolment into various corporate/local benefit plans
- Address employee Comp and Ben related queries such as benefit plans eligibility and enrolment/change/cancellations, producing compensation/insurance, etc.
- Generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems for ad hoc requests from relevant stakeholders
- Prepares budget reports and monitoring expenditure/annual plan/Latest Estimate (LE)/Out Look (OL)
- Propose and submit to salaries and fringes / labor benefit costs for the annual budget and monitor the variances of actual expenditure on salaries and fringes versus the approved budget/plan
- Respond to requests for trend, actual accrual compensation and benefits expenditure
- Take charge of IA/STA expenses and reporting including coordination with host/home entity for service agreement and recharges requirements
- Ensures quality of compensation and benefits data available for the decision making process
- Perform the necessary data quality controls to ensure timely and quality data available (including in vendor systems)
- Ensure all supporting documents related to the administration of compensation and benefits for JSOX Company Level Controls (CLC) are available and duly approved
To succeed in this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role, you must have at least three to five years experience in employee compensation and benefits particular to budget management in a multinational company, preferably with hands-on SAP HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance or business-related degree
- Good understanding of compensation principles and local employee benefits plans is required
- Lean 6-Sigma methodology knowledge is a plus
- Strong customer service mindset with undertanding of cross-cultural sensitivity
- Detail orientated, with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Strong follow up skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global maufacturing industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role is for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 04 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Compensation and Benefits Specialist - Total Rewards job has opened up at a financial services firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 August 2022An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Instructional Designer job has opened up in an expanding insurance firm.