HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1835140/001
Date posted 04 August 2022philippines human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 oil-and-gas Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
About the HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be in charge in handling the overall compensation/payroll and benefits administration.
- Administer/process payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances
- Act as the resource person in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider
- Benefits claim computation and certification related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process Administration including, but not limited to, reimbursement/claims processing, enrolment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of Working Conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety
- Promote and lead health and wellness programs in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function
- Advisory on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction
- Manages and maintain employee records and employee movement in the ERP System from hire to retire
- Updating employee movement details such as promotion, regularisation, separation, etc.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of employment data and movement and translating this data into action
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation
- Support in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labour relations management
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need
- Conducts the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
To succeed in this HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits Specialist role, you will need at least five years of relevant experience and knowledge and experience in systems and data management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field. With at least five years solid and relevant experience
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage but not required
- In-depth knowledge in Payroll and Benefits facilitation and administration
- Knowledge in local law legislations and its related implementation
- Proficiency in data analytics and has the ability to translate data into action
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of HR/ERP, Payroll systems and Microsoft tools
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company for O&G/Drilling industry.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits Specialist Role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Analyst job has become available at a financial service company in Taguig. This role involves assisting in the administration of various human resource programmes, services, and processes supporting a region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Assistant HR Manager (Luxury Retail) job has opened up at a luxury retail company. You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Advisor job has opened up at a company from the O&G/shared services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Assistant HR Manager job has opened up at a luxury retail company. You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.