Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Danielle Bill Salanio
Job Ref 1848100/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 financial-services Metro Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened up a Payroll Manager job to handle internal and external stakeholders.
About the Payroll Manager Role:
The Payroll Manager is responsible for all levels of payroll transactions and programmes. It also includes responsibilities for employees’ compensation, safety, record keeping, and related compliance.
- Produce accurate and timely in-house payroll administration in accordance with statutory regulations in addition to ensuring accurate data entry and statistical reporting in a timeline manner and in accordance with standard compliance
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee income tax and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Monitor, manage and reconcile payroll taxes at the employer and employee level
- Provide high-quality service and contribute to the long-term process improvement
- Ensure that employees fully understand the company’s total reward offerings through proper modes of communication such as road shows, pocket meetings, and accessible easy reference guides
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Work closely with payroll outsource companies HMO and other benefit providers in meeting the needs and service requirements of the employees
- Coach and develop subordinates to ensure key deliverables/KPIs are met or exceeded
To be successful in this Payroll Manager role, you must portray a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient service to team members and customers with the highest integrity. You should also provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the demands made of the role, and to assist in all aspects of the work undertaken by human resources.
- Minimum of five years of managerial experience in payroll operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written and detail-oriented
- Customer-oriented, process efficiency
- Vendor management experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with other team members and leadership
- Ability to comprehend instructions, correspondence, technical procedures and adherence to company and statutory rules related to payroll, benefits, employee compensation, deadlines, and policies
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, with the ability to present information in forms, tables and spreadsheets
This company is an established company in the financial shared services industry.
If you are a progressive payroll professional with a can-do attitude, this Payroll Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 09 January 2023A compelling Training Consultant job opportunity has recently become available at a globally recognised company and one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.