Head of Human Resources
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as Head of Human Resources has just become available at one of the multinational alcoholic beverages companies. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, with dotted lines to the General Manager and Asia HR leader, this is a role for a highly competent HR professional.
About The Head of Human Resources Role:
In this business critical position, you will play a key role in the country leadership team. You are expected to positively impact the business performance by using the levers of Organisation Effectiveness, Talent, Reward and Engagement.
- Strategy and Planning: support the development of the Philippine organisation and people plan through orchestrating multiyear talent planning for the Philippines market and translating the overall plan to execution
- Organisation Effectiveness: ensure that structure, processes and capabilities are in place to support the business strategy
- Lead the HR team through the HR organisational change and ensure that the HR operating model is effective in the Philippines
- Culture: develop a deep understanding of engagement drivers and great place to work insights to systematically strengthen the organisational performance
- Talent: bring the talent strategy alive with a key focus on growing the talent base and strengthening succession locally through establishing effective Talent Committees and leading talent reviews
- Reward: maximise impact of reward and recognition strategies
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong business partnership mindset and concrete background in delivering OD interventions and culture building initiatives. You must be experienced in independently managing the full spectrum of human resource functions for the organisation.
- Build great relationships with those you work with
- Find solutions: generate ideas and move them to action
- Consistently deliver great performance: demonstrate brilliant execution, be thorough and apply high standards in everything you do, identify clear priorities and focus on them at all times
- Grow yourself: develop and apply self-awareness, grow your capability and experience, look for and respond to feedback
- More than eight years' HR business partnering experience which covers the full HR functional agenda, especially managing /leading organisational changes, talent development and corporate culture
- Has experience of working in a multinational organisation
- Preferably has experience of supporting Commercial and Functional groups
- Demonstrated coaching ability and experience with leaders is essential
If you are up for the challenge of building culture in the organisation, a key leader, a determined individual contributor and want to take the next challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression and transformation opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Human Resources role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.