Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 26 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as an HR Generalist has become available at one of the most established insurance companies based in BGC. This is a role for a person who specialises and has extensive experience in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement.
About the HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will be closely working with the different business units of the organisation. Advising them on matters that has to do with human capital management, and employee engagement initiatives. Close coordination with upper management will also be part of your responsibilities, when it comes to addressing employee concerns, performance appraisals, and participation in administrative hearings.
- Responsible to keep and implement the organisation's employee engagement initiatives
- Tasked with facilitating administrative hearings and cases, advising the necessary actions to be taken by upper management
- Implement the organisation's rules and code of conduct, by the creation of memos and advisories
- Promotion tracking and performance appraisals of employees across all business units
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement and live the organisation's code of conduct, to be a role model for the people across the whole organisation.
- Passion for people and talent
- Employee-centric – has the personality and attitude to deal with different employees, focusing on their needs
- Able to facilitate administrative hearings, and the ability to implement the direction of upper management towards their employees
- Creativity and initiative to think of various employee engagements, having a positive impact on their performance
- Experience in case management and labour relations is a plus
- BPO and Shared Services experience is a plus
- Able to work in a mid-shift
- Minimum of three years' professional experience
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and proactive brand with unique opportunities in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.