Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 08 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting HR Manager role has just become available in one of the start up financial services companies in BGC. This is a role for a talented professional seeking international exposure and dynamic and values driven working environment.
About the HR Manager Role:
This role aims to ensure that the Philippine Shared Services business achieves corporate HR objectives including the successful recruitment, on-boarding, engagement, retention of staff, industry relations and regulatory compliance.
- Work with the Group Shared Services HR and local leadership team to develop and implement the infrastructure in terms of people strategies and initiatives to help drive staff engagement, including benefits, reward and recognition, surveys and culture
- Ensure an effective recruitment process by way of best practice sourcing and selection methods
- Work with the business to streamline both internal and external recruitment practices
- Maintain and monitor Manila HR and Recruitment reporting (including leave, disciplinary actions, statistics and diversity)
- Assist with design and lead maintenance of Pay Plan/Salary banding and Benefits program making sure that the business is offering a market competitive benefit package
- Provide advice and guidance to Manager’s on coaching and disciplinary scenarios
- Maintain compliance with all local employment and worker health and safety legislation
To succeed in this HR Manager job, you should reflect the values of the organisation in all dealings with both internal and external stakeholders while striving towards best practice in all HR areas.
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior management HR role in a fast paced multinational and/or BPO company
- Strong stakeholder and people management experience and excellent organisational and project management skills
- Broad HR experience including End to End Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Government Legislation, Employee Relations and General Administration
- Strong knowledge of Philippine Labor Code and other DOLE requirements
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Since 2001, the company always believed in their mission to help people succeed guided by their core values of Can Do, Balanced and Real. The group is a well-established global credit provider. Apart from consumer lending, they also provide specialist experience in our core disciplines of Property Advisory and Asset Servicing across the residential and commercial property sectors. They have presence in Australia, Asia and Europe – including Ireland, UK, Spain and South Korea.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.