HR Director (Retail)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 25 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging HR Director role has recently been opened at a largely competitive retail company based in Makati City. You must have a keen eye for identifying gaps in the organisation and contribute information, analysis, and recommendations to organisational strategic thinking.
About the HR Director Role:
In this role, your objective is to promote and implement human resource values by implementing and managing human resource programs; directing staff in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans organise and control all activities of the department
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Maintains company organisation charts and employee directory
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed
To be successful in the HR Director role, you must be driven, passionate, consultative, with a strong background in labour relations.
- At least 15 years of experience in the HR field, six years in a managerial position
- Extensive experience in labor relations practices, with ability to close sensitive cases
- Exposure to handling third-party services
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Certifications in HR specialisations are an advantage
This retail company is a market leader in the industry as the sole distributor or a multinational brand.
If you are a hard working individual with a can-do attitude, and is always at the forefront to battle challenges, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.