Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 11 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as HR Director has just become available in one of the multinational pharmaceutical companies in Ortigas. Reporting directly to the General Manager, with dotted lines to the Regional leaders, this is a role for a highly competent HR professional.
About the HR Director Role
In this business critical position, apart from playing a key role in the country leadership team, you are expected to positively impact business via recruitment and retention of key talent, maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs, people development, and management of employee relations.
- Recruitment: growing talent base and enhance relationship with the academe including involvement in on-campus job fairs and career development programs
- Training and development: ensures that an effective performance management system is in place and this is implemented for all employees and implement the training and development strategy; strengthen succession in the organisation through talent pipelines and reviews
- Compensation and benefits: maintain a competitive compensation and benefits package; maximise impact of reward and recognition strategies
- Employee engagement and communications: develop a deep understanding of engagement drivers and develop incentive programs; keep an open line of communication between HR and employees via quarterly team meetings and publication of internal newsletter
- Propose and implement community service/outreach programs
The successful HR Director will need to have a strong business partnership mindset. It is expected that the leader is experienced in managing the full spectrum of human resource functions for the organisation.
- At least eight years HR Generalist and business partnering experience in a sales driven multinational organisation
- Good understanding of the economic and business situations within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in managing and leading organisational changes, talent development and corporate culture
- Team management experience
- Effective coaching skills and experience with executive leaders are essential
If you are up for the challenge of innovating and initiating changes and a determined leader who wants to take the next challenge in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression and learning opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.