Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 17 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Communications Manager role has recently been made open at one of the fastest growing Shared Services companies in the Philippines. The company is situated in the bustling city of Taguig, awaiting an independent, resourceful, and creative candidate to join this multinational company.
About the Communications Manager Role:
Since the Philippines is seen as a candidate driven market, you have the exciting task at branding this internationally renowned company as an Employer and Business Partner of Choice in the minds of all Filipinos in the country.
- Strategise with the local management team, HR and support groups, key regional and global stakeholders, as well as close alignment with Corporate Communications based in Europe
- Streamline and increase the effectiveness of the company’s communication activities, strengthening the employer brand, innovating communication plans to help build the company culture and enable business grown
- Provide strategy and direct the development & deployment of various communication channels and tools: website, social media outlets, print, advertising, public relations, media activities, feature stories, newsletters, bulletins, management briefs, videos, direct mail, slide presentations, special events, marketing booklets (pitchbooks) verbal and written presentations
- Prepare and manage annual communications budget plans
- Present the company in a favourable manner to various levels of press and industry partners
- Analyse communications policies, procedures, and standards for efficiency and effectiveness based on the needs of the target audiences and select appropriate communications media
- Consult with internal and external clients to develop appropriate communications solutions and utilises communications methods and techniques to develop strategised approaches to meet business objectives
- Coordinate projects and oversee all phases of production (e.g. planning, writing, producing) with internal/external vendors (e.g. advertising agencies, freelance writers, video production companies)
- May negotiate contracts with vendor management to support communications needs, objectives, budget, and time frames
- Manage and/or write, edit, and produce communication materials as necessary while ensuring quality standards are met
To be successful in the role, one must be excellent in building and maintaining networks and relationships, have a proven track record of designing and executive communications plans, proficiency to operate independently, and have excellent in problem solving, team and time management skills, managing multiple deadlines for self and others.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications, or equivalent combination of education, training or work experience
- Knowledge of financial services, Proficiency in managing media representatives, MS Project
- Has years of experience in an Assistant Manager/Managerial position
This Shared Services company supports one of the biggest international financial institutions in the world. It is a new player in the Philippine market but it promotes a very high standard of integrity as part of its culture.
This Communications Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude. If you are open to taking on this role, this opportunity is for you.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.