Employee Labour Relations Supervisor
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 04 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting job opportunity as an Employee Labour Relations Supervisor has become available at one of the most established Oil & Gas companies based in Metro Manila. This a role that requires an extensive employee and labour relations background.
About the Employee Labour Relations Supervisor Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic team, and be part of a well-established organisation. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation. You will be focusing extensively on employee relations and labour relations. Case management, Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations, and Employee Advocacy initiatives will be part of the job scope. Direct coordination with the organisation’s internal and external stakeholders – legal, external legal counsel, and government agencies, will be frequent.
- Investigate all employee complaints and incident reports such as policy violations, harassment, discrimination, and fraud
- Utilise independent judgement and best practices in screening incident reports, and conducting investigations. In addition, recommending resolutions for approval, and writing investigation summaries and reports
- Work with line management and HR partners on employee performance issues, support progressive discipline, guide internal stakeholders, and prepare documentation for HR and legal reviews
- Monitor and oversee the employee performance evaluation process (initial probation process, mid-year/annual evaluations), including recommendations for process improvement as well as implementation
- Provide general guidance to line managers and supervisors regarding labour and employment law compliance, wage per hour laws, harassment and discrimination prevention
- Conducts orientations, communicate and deliver training programs to all employees on new policies or code of conduct
- Execute on compliance requirements mandated by the Department of Labour and Employment
To be successful in this role, a very proactive working attitude is required. Being able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices will also be beneficial. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help.
- Extensive experience as a HR Generalist, focusing on employee and labour relations
- Adept in conducting complaint investigations, and be able to progressively coordinate with internal & external stakeholders
- Deep knowledge on Philippine labour laws and compliance standards
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer services skills. In addition, comfortable with speaking in front of groups and working with all levels of the organisation
- Able to uphold the company’s policies, code of conduct, and ethics
The successful candidate will be exposed to working with a well-established company, and will be able to get the chance of building a progressive career.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Employee Labour Relations Supervisor role.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today!