Manager, Global Employee Relations
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 05 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A fantastic Manager, Global Employee Relations job has just become available in one of the multinational education companies in Ortigas. You will be responsible to start up the Employee Relations team in an HR shared services organisation.
About the Manager, Global Employee Relations Role:
In this business critical role, you will work as part of the Global Employee relations team to provide a remote, responsive and compliant ER advisory service; supporting with full case management, policy development, and administrative support on ER issues including absence, investigations, disciplinary actions, and grievances.
- Provides leadership for the overall Employee Relations shared services team to deliver high quality, consistent ER guidance, support and resolution to the markets being serviced
- Support line managers remotely with general advice, ensuring all advice complies with legislation and is in line with company specific policies and processes
- Resolve and respond to ER related queries escalated from HR Helpdesk and HR Services Team, ensuring query resolution is captured and resolved
- Proactively monitor cases involving suspensions, through collaborative working with other team members to ensure cases are prioritised and support is provided to Managers as soon as possible; with breaches communicated to concerned employees and leaders
- Support HR Services Team with case management of pay queries, maternity, paternity, long term sickness and flexible working, identifying potential early ER issues and taking responsibility of those cases, which need to be case managed by the ER Team
To succeed in the Manager, Global Employee Relations role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with different business units in a global organisation. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast paced start up shared services environment.
- Professional experience of 6-10 years in a similar position preferably in a regional/global role in a multinational company
- Strong Employee Relations understanding and background gained from a multinational organisation or a global shared services environment
- Ideally with experience in HR process migrations
- Analytical mind with attention to detail, and ability to “think out of the box”
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent computer skills
With more than 30,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide, the client is the world’s learning company. They have strong expertise in educational course ware and assessment, and have a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology. Their products and services are used by millions of teachers and learners around the world every day.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Global Employee Relations job.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.