General Administration Manager
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a General Administration Manager has become available at one of the most established oil & gas companies based in Pasig. This is a role that requires extensive experience in general office administration, property administration, and procurement services.
About the General Administration Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic team, and be part of a well-established organisation. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation. You will be focusing extensively on managing programs for the provision of administrative services, facilitate for the provisions of IT network services, and ensures the maintenance, upkeep, and improvement of all offices.
- Responsible for the general administration policies and process improvements
- Develops and recommends approvals for the department’s objectives, plans, programs, and budget
- Ensures that the company and its affiliates are covered with the most comprehensive insurance for all properties, stocks of oil, marine insurance, product liability, and fixed assets
- Ensures that all payments/dues of the company are being processed accordingly and promptly
- Ensures the prompt processing of all general work services and their service pre-requisites - services included are the following: Service Vehicle Services, Telecommunications Services, Travel Services, Gasoline Services, Courier/Document Transmittal Services, Copier Services, Petty Cash Management, Front Desk Services, Workstation Services, and Network Services
- Manages the maintenance of PABX technologies, and software licensing
To be successful in this role, a very proactive working attitude is required. Being able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices will also be beneficial. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also be of value.
- Extensive experience as a General Administration Manager, primarily focusing on different support services of the organisation
- Adept in conducting coordination with different support departments, focusing on the efficiency of services
- Familiarity with the installation of network office connections and services
- Familiarity with the maintenance of PABX technologies and software licensing compliance
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer services skills
- Comfortable with speaking in front of groups and working with all levels of the organisation
- Able to uphold the company’s policies, code of conduct, and ethics
The successful candidate will be exposed to working with a well-established company, and will get the chance of building a stable and progressive career.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.